This is my copic marker book. I saw something like this on SCS. And decided to make my own. This book was such a labor of love. I wanted to make a book to keep all the marker colors I own organized. So that way when I go to savannah again, I can take this book along with me, and know which markers I need to buy. I found the copic color chart HERE. You're supposed to print this out on the cardstock you intend to use with your copics. But my stupid printer has decided to be difficult and not print on cardstock. So I had to print the chart out on regular paper, then I cut strips of the cardstock, and glued them to the coloring colleum. I also folded the color chart in half so the book wouldn't be so wide. This way its easier to cram in my purse.
This book was also my first atempt with my Bind it all. I do think this tool has a learning curve. And I have NOT mastered it. As you can see my inside pages stick out the top of the cover. I do want to decorate the cover more. But I first have to clear off the pazzzles machine. It's burried under stamping supplies.
I have been dreaming of this card for awhile.I fell in love with the saying "to Err is human, to ARR is pirate". I actually come across the inside saying first, and then I bought the PIRATES stamp set from TAC, just so I could make this card. I think he turned out cute. The paper used is from TAC's POP ROCKZ COLLECTION. I made a twin card that I will put for sale in my handmade shop.
I did search a long time to find just the right birthday listings. I even made up my own, and didn't really love it. And thanks to a google search I found the one I used from Nicole Heady's blog Capture The Moment. click HERE to see it. Since my printer has issues with cardstock, I sent the link & cardstock to work with my husband. He was kind enough to print all 12 months out for me. I mounted the months to DCWV Latte paper. I used both the printed pack and the cardstock stacks. I just LOVE this paper. The stamp sets on the cover are both retired TAC stamps. One was a birthday set and the other was eclectic alphabet. This was my second BIA project. And this one turned out SO much better. I also used a printed acrylic 12x12 sheet as the protective hard cover.
I am probably going to make more of these to add to the store. So be on the lookout to get your very own.
Thats all the creative show and tell for today.
I have my eyes on the new magnolia stamps, so hopefully a project coming soon using those.