CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Valentine's Day

We have been so busy in our house lately.
I applaud families who have got the day to day schedule down, and still have free time for mommy. I am definitely missing MY time! I miss my scrappy/stampy time.

Here are a few photos from the Valentines day cards I made for the stamping class, and some I gave to the kids, from my card stash.

These first 2 cards are the ones I made for the stamp class. The ideas for the cards came form someone else, and I just re-created them for the class. Both were too cute to not recreate.
They are created with TAC stamps, and random paper from my stash.




These two cards came out of my stash. I am so glad I have the opportunity to now use up some of these cards. The first card is done with TAC stamps. Some of which are retired now, but still oh so cute.


This next card I made a WAY long time ago. There's no stamping on it what so ever. I sponged the background and used diecuts. This might have been a kit I got somewhere for scrapbooking. It makes such a cute card.




Thanks for looking!! :-)

0 comments: