CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You & Me

Im just getting around to uploading these pictures that I took a while ago.
This is what I made with the You & Me kit from CTMH.
It was a limited edition that I got when I signed up with CTMH.
The kit had directions to make 2 complete layouts.
But there was more paper and embellishments left over, so I made some cards as well.
I just love when you get more than you expect.

Hope you enjoy!
left side

close up of left side

right side

close up of right side.

Another layout done with You & Me. The bows crooked. It needs more glue dots!

Left side. Bow is perfect now.

Right Side. The letters are CTMH Irresistibles. AWESOME.

1st Card I made with extra You & Me supplies. I made 2 of these.

2nd card I made. Also made 2 of these.

3rd card I made. Made 2 of these also.

 You can buy Irresistibles Here

Well Im off to load more pictures.




0 comments: