CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

These are the cards I made this year for my christmas cards. I made 40 cards. 10 of each design. oops!! There is another card i forgot to take a picture of.. its so cute, i will add the picture soon.

The light post card is using all flowersoft products. The only thing thats not a flowersoft product is the green cardstock. There's no stamping on this card front. I did stamp a happy holidays message on the inside though.The snow is polar white flower soft. I love it, because it a bit of a shimmer to it. So it glistens like real snow. I think its pretty cool.







This next card card is my SU creation for the season. The papers are from Michaels, I think this one was colored with my copic markers. I used my white gel pen around the edges of the card.






This next card I really liked. Its my non traditional colors card. The snowman stamp is an oldie but goodie from TAC. The snowflake punch is from Martha Stewart. But the large pink snowflake I cut with the pazzles machine. Love that handy dandy pazzles!!
The cardstock is again from michaels. The ribbon is from the dollar bin at michaels. The kraft colored cardstock was given to me by a friend, as I realized that I forgot to get it at M's. She was such a life saver. I always forget something when I go shopping! Oh and the cute blue bling. Loved it. Didnt plan on that being there, just bought some sticky jewels at M's and they did the trick.



I promise I will find the 4th card and post it soon!!
ENJOY!!





1 comments:

Unknown

Looks like you found the right embellishments for this card. Very nice!