CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Using the pack a picnic template

This is totally my favorite template from Lauren Meader.
So versatile, and completely cute. Esp. if you use super cute papers.
I'm sure you have some in your stash. ;-)
Even those "odd" colors your not sure what to do with, may turn out cute once you turn them into a gift bag. And hey.. if you're giving it away.. they wont know you didn't love that paper to begin with.

This gift bag was created for an Enlisted Wives Event I attended.
I used a two toned 12x12 paper.. one side is orange and the other is yellow.
The scarecrow paper is something I have had since forever, and I have always thought it was super cute, just never had a reason to do something with it. I used a Fiskars edge punch around the top. Added some orange flowers. I colored a white button black with my sharpie marker. I tied some yellow scrappers floss through the button holes. I added some brown ribbon along the top and finished it off with a cute bow.




ENJOY!

0 comments: