CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Magnolia's









It's been a long while since I have posted.
I have been kinda creative off & on.
so heres some of the cards.
************************************************************************************
This card was made using some of TAC's paper from the 8x8 halloween paper.
This magnolia image was colored with my copics.
I added liquid applique to the wings. This made them shiny and I was able to bend them a bit and then I popped them with some pop dots.





This next magnolia card was one that I made for a swap. As was the one above. I wanted to try using some fall colors, on this card. Since this image is tilda holding a rolling pin. I wanted to include a fall recipe.
The papers are from a pack of "cooking/kitchen" paper pack that my sister gave me.
I colored the stamp with my copics. I used stickles around the edge of the card. the pumpkin stamp is from TAC.



ENJOY!!


0 comments: